Everyone aims to look stylish and youthful; this desire even lasts after the 40s. Elderly people also try to find ways to look decent and younger. But the ageing factor often reduces facial aesthetics as wrinkles, fine lines, and ageing signs start appearing after a certain time. Botox in Pakistan reduces these ageing signs, adds volume and eliminates skin sagging. In this blog, we will learn about the benefits of Botox and especially the cost of Botox in Pakistan.
Botox is a non-surgical treatment that is used to treat several cosmetic conditions, such as wrinkles, deep furrows and creases on the forehead. It is basically a neurotoxic protein which is derived from the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. Botox injections block the nerve signals to cease the contraction of muscles and, this way, initiate a temporary phase of muscle relaxation.
Benefits of Botox Treatment:
- Not only do botox injections smooth out the existing wrinkles, but they also reduce the chances for other formations as it blocks the movements of targeted muscles which are responsible for the emergence of wrinkles and fine lines
- It is a customised procedure. It means every person can get their desired results and meet specific objectives
- Botox in Islamabad is a non-invasive procedure as it does not involve incisions and cuts.
- As it relaxes muscles, it is deemed an effective treatment for chronic migraines.
- This treatment is also effective in addressing excessive sweating, which is also called hyperhidrosis.
- This treatment causes a positive impact on an individual’s self-esteem and overall confidence as it offers a youthful appearance.
This procedure is quick and can be completed in 10 to 15 minutes. Only a specialist is authorised to perform this procedure. Your practitioner will first analyse your skin conditions and ask about your concerns and aspirations. After this initial process, he moves to the next step. Then he cleans the targeted area, applies a numbing cream to curtail discomfort and marks the injection sites to ensure optimal treatment. After that, botox injections are administered to the targeted site. Overall, the procedure is simple and painless, and the number of injections varies from individual to individual based on their needs.
- Only select a qualified and well-reputed professional to get a safe and effective treatment
- You may feel some side effects, such as redness, swelling or discomfort. These are normal and mild in nature. Rare patients might observe some chronic conditions, and in that case, they should visit their respective surgeons right away
- Although you can get a youthful and refreshed appearance but consider this treatment and all of its impacts realistically before going for it.
The Cost of Botox Injections in Pakistan:
Now comes the most-awaited part of this blog. In the first place, its cost depends on several factors, such as the number of injections, the location of the clinic, the experience of the surgeon and available facilities in the clinic. Let’s find out how these factors influence the cost.
Number of Injections
Usually, they are priced per unit. As every individual has different needs and desires, and he may ask for or require a specific number of units based on the severity of wrinkles, etc. So, the number of units needed for a particular treatment will determine the overall cost of the treatment.
Experience of the Practitioner
The experience and reputation of a surgeon impact the cost significantly. The practitioners who have extensive training and years of experience in this field will likely charge higher fees because they have a high success ratio that increases their demand in the field.
Different areas may also alter the cost structure. The cost will be different if you treat the forehead than the cost required for treating frown lines. So, a particular area may have different price structures. Furthermore, as it is a customised treatment, its cost will differ from person to person.
The Location of the Clinic
The location of clinics and medical facilities can also influence the cost of Botox Injections in Pakistan. If the facility is located in Islamabad, it will charge more than the clinic in the city’s outskirts or in another city.
Although it is difficult to predict the exact cost of the treatment, we can state that the cost of botox in Pakistan ranges from PKR 20,000 to PKR 45000.
The Bottom Line
Botox injections in Pakistan offer you the desired facial appearance by removing ageing spots and reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the skin’s surface. It is a customised treatment that can meet individual needs. The cost of this treatment depends on several factors, such as the clinic’s location and the practitioner’s expertise.
Dynamic Clinic is deemed one of the best cosmetic clinics in Islamabad because of its advanced facilities, the state of the art cosmetic treatment and renowned experts. You can get optimised and desired results if you choose Dynamic Clinic to get Botox Injections.