If you miss one or two teeth from your mouth then it can fix with several methods and techniques. Unfortunately, there are some people who lost overall teeth due to any injury, poor oral health or medical issue. But luckily, one of the effective and best solutions for entire mouth coverage is dental implants.
Make your upper and lower arch of teeth by choosing dental implants!
However, if you are still unaware of this unique treatment then read this blog post where we have discussed all about Full mouth dental implants in Islamabad. It includes the working, results, benefits and cost. Continue reading!
An overview – of dental implants:
First of all, you should know about these implants, it is a type of dental material that is placed inside the mouth to work as teeth are known as dental implants. To restore your smile and prevent future problems, this is an effective option for missing teeth. The surgery will be performed under local anesthesia.
Once they place, these implanted teeth will appear as natural and provide you with lifetime freedom to chew and speak well. Usually, it is an alternative denture to restore your full mouth missing teeth.
How does it work?
According to the dynamic clinic, it is a very delicate and complicated surgery that can be performed in different methods. For example:
- All on four implants– means you just need to insert only four implants instead of having them one by one. It is the most convenient way to restore your smile in a day.
- One-day full mouth implants – this method is designed where you don’t need to get this treatment in multiple sessions. Sometimes, inserting an implant requires a wait of several weeks for adjustments. So, this method will be performed on a day when you don’t need to wait.
- Traditional method – it is the method that your dental surgeon will insert the implant and you need to wait for a few weeks until the implant adjusts and then the surgeon will place a dental crown on it. This method will perform in multiple sessions.
What to expect in results:
After getting the surgery of inserting implants of full mouth, you will get long-lasting and satisfying results. The treatment will completely change your facial appearance and give you an attractive smile. However, this dental procedure has a high success rate and is suitable for everyone. You will get desirable results until it is in good and experienced hands. So, always choose a board-certified dental surgeon who performs your surgery accurately and perfectly.
Benefits of having dental implants:
Generally, there are significant benefits that you will get after the insertion of dental implants. Common benefits are mentioned below:
- Provide you with long-lasting and satisfying results.
- Improve the ability to speak and chew well.
- Easy to maintain and clean your new teeth.
- Make your smile attractive and complete.
- Enhance the overall facial appearance and oral health.
- Boost your quality of life.
How much does it cost?
The average cost of Full mouth dental implants in Islamabad ranges between 70,000 PKR to 120,000 PKR. Also, it is a delicate surgery that cannot be performed by unprofessional surgeons and this treatment doesn’t cover by any insurance company.
However, there are a few factors that can raise your cost by performing according to your expectations. A few common factors are, choosing an experienced dental surgeon who will charge according to his/her fee criteria, location and reputation of the clinic, the method chosen and other additional charges like anesthesia fee, medication and further checkup sessions.
Moreover, you can ask anything by calling us or visiting our clinic related to the cost or impacting factors. We will provide you with complete information according to your concerns.
How to take care of full mouth dental implants?
After the placement of dental implants, it is necessary to take good care of your oral health for the prevention of future problems. Your surgeon will prescribe you few aftercare instructions that you must follow accordingly, such as:
- Take a liquid diet for a few initial days after the treatment.
- Brush your teeth twice a day with a recommended toothpaste.
- Better to floss with a specific implants floss/mouthwash.
- Avoid eating hard foods for starting few days to weeks.
- In case of irritation, inform your surgeon immediately.
All summed up!
Full mouth implants surgery is one of the best solutions for those who have lost their teeth due to injury or poor dental health. It will provide you with a lifetime and dramatic outcomes at a reasonable cost. However, feel free to consult Dynamic Clinic where you will get this treatment from our expert dental surgeons. We are here to make your life-changing moment and give you a healthy smile!