To born with a tiny dot on the body can increase the size when a person grows up. No doubt, it is a harmless condition on the skin but if it appears on front sites like on the face, arms, hands or feet then it might lessen your self-confidence and need to be treated. Sometimes, these marks can be a medical concern as they might be a sign of any disease.
However, if you are worried about your birthmark whether it’s a cosmetic or medical concern then don’t be upset, SKN clinic is providing amazing treatments for Birthmark Removal in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. So, keep reading for more information including its working, results, benefit and cost.
Generally, there are several quick facts that will give you an overview of the entire treatment. The common facts are mentioned below:
- Treated by laser therapy.
- Require local anesthesia.
- Long-lasting and permanent results.
- The total duration of the procedure is 30 – 40 minutes.
- Recovery period – 1 to 2 weeks.
- Minor side effects are irritation, redness or swelling.
- Alternative methods are medication and surgical procedures.
What Is A Birthmark?
Any part of the body that get a prominent mark due to excess pigmentation has become a birthmark. The area of discoloration appear on the skin from birth and it might get fade away or be often permanent. It might be in a red or purple color that shows the abnormality of blood vessels and sometimes in brown which shows the pigmentation on the skin. Usually, these marks are harmless but if they are increasing the size or causing pain then you should consult a dermatologist.
To Know – Birthmark Removing Treatment:
For eliminating these marks, there is a procedure that is used to perform for removing the birthmark is known as laser therapy. It will move around the area of the mark and destroy the upper layer’s skin tissues, it will appear as new skin after some time. Some specific areas like the face, head, arms, hands or neck are mostly treated by this treatment.
However, if it is just a cosmetic concern then it will remove within a few sessions and make it less visible. But if it is a medical concern then it will require proper treatment until it is eliminated permanently. So, it would be best if you consult the best dermatologist who can examine and recommend you a suitable treatment.
Who Is The Ideal Candidate?
Before undergoing the treatment, it is necessary to be an ideal and suitable candidate for any treatment. For this procedure, anyone can be a good candidate but it may require criteria that need to be filled. It is mentioned below:
- You should be above 18.
- A person should be free of skin allergies.
- To have a prominent birthmark.
- The candidate must be physically and mentally perfect.
- Those who have dark skin tones aren’t good candidates.
Our Best Results:
According to Dynamic clinic, the final results of Birthmark Removal in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan are immediate, effective and satisfying. The unwanted mark on your skin will be removed and you will enjoy your clear and smooth skin. It may require multiple sessions for eliminating it properly and the performance of the Best dermatologist matters a lot for obtaining accurate results.
Generally, there are several benefits if you choose the laser treatment for your mark. Some common benefits are mentioned below:
- It is a painless procedure.
- Suitable for all candidates.
- Provide you with permanent and effective results.
- All body areas can be treated.
- Quick recovery and no side effects in it.
- Cost-effective treatment.
- Boost up your self-confidence.
How To Prepare?
Before the procedure, your dermatologist will examine your affected area with some medical tests and let you know how to prepare yourself for the treatment. There are some precautions that should be followed, such as:
- It requires a medical report.
- Better to stop taking blood thinners.
- You should moisturize the skin all time.
- If you have skin allergies then sort them first.
- Avoid smoking or drinking alcohol.
- Do not go out in direct sunlight.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Be prepared for laser therapy.
On the day of treatment, you should arrive on time. The procedure will be performed by an expert dermatologist and with simple procedural steps. These steps are mentioned below:
- The practitioner will clean the area and apply the numbing cream if required.
- After that, the laser will move around the mark for heating the upper layer of skin tissues.
- Then, the practitioner will apply the cooling gel for making it comfortable.
Therefore, the procedure will take 30 to 40 minutes or it depending on the size of the mark. After that, you can go home or to work with post-care guidelines.
After the treatment, the treated area needs to be recovered and the best way is to follow the aftercare instructions which your practitioner will prescribe you. However, the common aftercare instructions are mentioned below:
- You may experience redness or swelling, you can use cold compressions.
- Better to keep the treated area clean and free of dirt.
- Do not go out in direct sun exposure.
- Avoid taking blood thinners like aspirin.
- Don’t smoke tobacco or drink alcohol.
- Maintain a healthy diet and keep yourself hydrated.
- You can take prescribed medications.
- If you feel a severe skin reaction, inform your practitioner immediately.
Cost At The Dynamic Clinic:
The average cost of Birthmark Removal in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan ranges between 5,000 PKR to 50,000 PKR. Also, your practitioner will let you know how your cost will be calculated according to your concerns and expectations. As, there are a few factors that can impact the cost, mentioned below:
- By choosing the expert practitioner.
- Location and reputation of the clinic.
- The number of sessions.
- Size of the birthmark.
- Other additional charges.
Furthermore, if you are willing to know more about cost-related queries then you can contact us or visit our clinic anytime.
Book Your Appointment Today!
Therefore, most of the marks doesn’t need any treatment to be removed because these are harmless. But if it is considered for cosmetics or medical concerns then laser treatment is the best solution. So, book your appointment with us and get your treatment as soon as possible. We are here to give you amazing services, long-lasting results and reasonable cost ranges. Make your experience memorable!