Get Ready For Appointment
- Dynamic Clinic
If you are worried about the appearance of your teeth or smile that is being chipped, discoloured or damaged then you may need to fix them by dentistry cosmetic’s advanced solution – Dental Veneers. Many people are still unaware of these methods as they can change the whole appearance of your damaged tooth (teeth) or your smile.
However, your next concern would be the expense, you will be curious to know about the cost. In this blog post, you will learn all about Dental Veneers Cost in Pakistan including its all factors as well. So, keep reading!
A type of dental material that is used for covering the front side of teeth is known as veneers. These thin covering materials will be attached to the front side of your original teeth and appear natural. Many people choose this solution for a smile makeover as it is the easiest way to keep your defaulted teeth accurate instead of extracting them or losing existing teeth.
However, there are two main types of veneers that are used to place on the teeth, Composite and Porcelain veneers. Both are effective and provide satisfying results. The only difference between them is the quality of veneers. Moreover, it is suitable for every man and woman as they can easily consider veneers.
How Are Veneers Fitted?
According to Dynamic Clinic, the dental practitioner will remove the thin layer of enamel for preparing to fit the veneer on the tooth. Also, it requires a bit of space between two teeth for proper adjustments. The anesthesia may require if the person wants it completely painless. The color of the veneer will be matched by your natural color of teeth.
Moreover, the total duration of the procedure will be 1 hour as it depends on the number of veneers. These veneers will last for 6 to 16 years as it depends on the quality of material, performance of the practitioner and how good you take care of your teeth.
Cost of Dental Veneers at Dynamic Clinic:
Generally, the Cost of Dental Veneers in Islamabad is 20,000 PKR to 40,000 PKR. You should understand that it is a dentistry cosmetic procedure that cannot be covered by any insurance company. There are many clinics out there who are offering high prices of veneers, you should consult Dynamic clinic’s expert who will let you know about the cost and give you high-quality performance just like you expect.
Factors That Can Impact On The Cost:
After knowing all about Dental Veneers Cost in Pakistan, there are a few factors that can increase your cost when you want desirable results. Some common factors are mentioned below:
- Choosing an expert and professional dental practitioner can affect your cost because experienced practitioners charge according to their fee criteria. So always choose a professional dental practitioner who performs your treatment well.
- To have a reputable clinic near to your area is best but if you don’t have a well-known and trustworthy clinic near to your place then you may be needed to travel from one place to another. This factor will affect your cost with traveling expenses.
- Type of veneers – there are two types of veneers and they offer different cost ranges and results lasting. Both types of material will affect your cost according to your choice and expectations.
- The number of veneers can affect your cost because it is offered by per veneer cost and the more number of veneers you want, the cost will increase. So, you should talk to your practitioner to know how many veneers you want for a better smile.
- Last but not least, sometimes the placement of veneers requires other dental treatments like teeth whitening, root canal or gum grafting. This factor can affect your cost if you need additional dental treatments for long-lasting results. Moreover, anesthesia fees and medication charges will be also required.
All Summed Up!
Furthermore, if you want to get more information related to veneers cost and its impacting factors then feel free to consult Dynamic Clinic as we are here to give you any sort of information related to your concerns. As you know, the veneers are the best option for the perfect makeover of your smile and provide you natural results. Thanks to the affordability of veneers as compared to other dental restorative options.