Get Ready For Appointment
- Dynamic Clinic
Are you seeking any treatment to make your skin tone lighter and brighter? Do you want to go for laser treatment and want to know if laser treatment is available for skin whitening in Islamabad? The hype around us and on the internet about laser is certainly why we should know enough about it. You will receive in-depth information about it in this blog.
What is Skin Whitening Treatment?
The most listened to and researched topic on skin care is skin whitening. It is a hot topic in every community around the world. White and fair skin is always appreciated and is known as the standard of beauty. We all think that white skin tone has no flaws and can enhance one’s personality. Whenever we discuss skin problems, skin whitening treatment comes on the top of the list.
Traditional ways of getting lighter skin tones are no longer effective in this age of technology. Laser technology has changed the whole landscape of the beauty industry. Skin color is all about the melanin production and its presence in the skin. Laser can easily reduce its production to give you a lighter tone. When your skin turns a tone or two or more lighter, many other related skin problems, like uneven skin tone, black spots, etc., will all vanish.
Is laser treatment available for skin whitening in Islamabad?
If you live in Islamabad or surrounding areas, you will be curious to know if laser treatment is available for skin whitening in Islamabad.
Often called laser skin resurfacing, laser skin whitening is a cosmetic surgery that uses concentrated laser beams to treat various skin conditions, such as uneven skin tone, pigmentation problems, and age symptoms. Selecting the best laser for skin whitening that suits your skin and can address your skin problems is important.
Benefits of Laser Skin Whitening:
The numerous benefits of laser skin whitening are as under
- It can address and get the best results for melasma, sunspots, and age spots and give clearer, clean, smooth skin.
- Collagen production increases, reducing scars, fine lines, and wrinkles and smoothing skin.
- Laser skin whitening is a non-invasive, comparatively rapid process.
- Mostly, these treatments last less than an hour, with little downtime.
- You will see long-lasting improvements in the appearance of your skin.
- It is a painless procedure with a little burning or cooling sensation depending on the nature of the laser, which can be managed easily.
- Laser skin whitening is a flexible treatment option for a broad spectrum of pigmentation problems based on your skin type.
- When done by a trained practitioner, the risks are generally modest, and transitory side effects, such as redness and swelling, normally go away in a few days.
- A natural glow comes on the skin, eliminating the need for more makeup.
Is It Safe?
Laser skin whitening is generally safe for most people. Still, a thorough consultation with a medical professional is essential to determine the appropriateness of the treatment for your specific skin type and issues. Before starting your treatment, your skin type, medical history, and many other factors will be considered. After laser cautions, your consultant will also recommend the session you require and the follow-up if needed.
Price Of the Laser Skin Whitening:
The price of any treatment depends on many factors, like a skin condition, the number of treatments needed, the type of laser used, etc. The laser skin whitening cost ranges from 18,000 PKR to 40,000 PKR per sessions.
The laser is the best skin whitening treatment, long-lasting and better results than any other treatment. Speak with a licensed professional at Dynamic Clinic Islamabad if you are thinking about laser skin whitening to find out if it is a good option for your problems and skin type. With the right maintenance and professional advice, you can reap the potential benefits of a more even and luminous skin tone.