Hair transplantation is a surgical procedure that involves removing hair follicles from any area of the body, which is known as the ‘donor area,’ and transplanting them to a thinning hair area, known as the recipient area.’ Male pattern baldness can be treated by it. Around the world, more than 60% of men and 50% of women suffer from androgenetic alopecia or irreversible hair loss. The medical problem can be treated with a hair transplant. Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT) and Follicular Unit Excision (FUE) – sometimes known as Follicular Unit Extraction – are most commonly employed hair transplant procedures. Both are successful hair restoration procedures with a high patient success rate. This article will give you a detailed account of the 5 Steps of FUE Hair Transplant in Islamabad.
- Difference between FUE and FUT:
- 5 Steps of FUE Hair Transplant in Islamabad:
- FUE Hair Transplant Cost in Islamabad:
- Why choose us!
Difference between FUE and FUT:
The fundamental difference between FUT and FUE hair transplants is that with FUT, a strip of donor skin is removed from the patient in order to harvest individual follicular units, which are then transplanted to areas where hair loss has occurred. Individual follicular units are harvested straight from the scalp during FUE. It is now the most popular procedure for obtaining a reliable source. The following are some of the benefits of FUE:
- A shorter recovery time
- There is minimal pain following surgery, and there isn’t a large scar.
- Even if you have a low hair density, hair from different body areas can be used.
- At the place of hair removal, FUT surgery creates a scar. The scar will fade over time, but it will always be there. The amount of hair follicles used during surgery determines the size of the scar. Your hair normally hides the scar, but if you keep your hair short, it may be visible.
- Scarring on the scalp of patients is minimal to non-existent upon recovery.
- Patients who want to maintain their hair short can benefit from FUE hair surgery.
- Only 5-7 days are required for recovery.
- It takes a long time, especially when it comes to graft extraction.
- In terms of relative prices, FUT vs. FUE, FUE is substantially more expensive than FUT
5 Steps of FUE Hair Transplant in Islamabad:
Pre-op counseling, graft extraction and preservation, implantation, and post-op care are all steps in the hair transplant process. This complete treatment usually takes between 6 and 9 hours. The detailed steps of FUE hair transplantation are as under:
● Stage 1: first consultation and preparation for the procedure
An individual consultation is booked for every patient in which they are provided with counselling and guidance. Number of grafts and their placement is determined. Patient is told to go through any tests that are required to be done, or any pre-procedure cautions that are to be followed.
● Stage 2: Graft is extracted
As the type of grafting has already been determined, so in the next session, the grafts are extracted for donor area of the patient. The area which is most consulted for grafts is the back or side of the scalp. Yet grafts can also be extracted from other areas if patient does not have enough hair on the scalp.
● Stage 3: Grafts are preserved
There is a chance of great damage to the grafts, If they are not preserved properly hence a proactive approach is necessary. Proper precautionary measures are done to preserve the grafts after extraction. Hair are cleansed, sorted by the number of hairs it contains and soaked in an active plasma solution to increase its survivability. The grafts are then placed in Petri dishes and kept refrigerated until they are implanted.
● Stage 4: implantation of grafts
Implantation of grafts is done one at a time. This kind of implantation allows us to place grafts in amongst existing hair, resulting in a very high implantation density.
● Stage 5: post-procedure care
It is necessary to follow proper aftercare protocols once the primary stages of a hair transplant are completed. It is important to wash the area, avoid rubbing, and avoid going in direct sunlight. A day following the hair transplant, the surgeon will schedule a follow-up appointment to assess the patient’s recovery.
FUE Hair Transplant Cost in Islamabad:
A hair transplant in Islamabad, Pakistan, costs between PKR … to PKR …However, you should be aware that it is a delicate process that cannot be performed cheaply. There are a few more variables that can affect treatment expenses, including:
- The cost is charged by an experienced surgeon.
- The clinic’s address and reputation.
- The procedure worked well (FUT or FUE).
- A number of grafts are needed.
- Other corroborating allegations
Why choose us!
Each of our patients receive a skilled and personalised treatment plan. Our hair restoration professionals and doctors at Dynamic Clinic have a plethora of experience and have collaborated for many years. For further information about our services in London, please call on our number or fill out the form below. We will be happy to provide you with experienced, unbiased guidance that is suited to your specific needs and objectives.